Monday, April 15, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!



Whether you call her Mother, Mom, Mum, Mama, Mommy or your own special name,
it is time to celebrate her!




                         THANK YOU MOM...

for all the hugs and kisses

for giving me a hand when I need it

for standing by me

for making me laugh on bad days

for all the comfort you bring

for the unconditional love

for always being there

I LOVE YOU





HOPE HER DAY IS FILLED WITH LITTLE LUXURIES!

With Mother's Day less than a month away, the shop is filled with little luxuries that are perfect gifts for that perfect Mother....

.....celebrate spring and her love of flowers....





....choose from a large selection of jewelry....



....for an ever so marvelous Mom!









''MOM, YOU WERE RIGHT"

Isn't that what every mother wants to hear? Make your mom's dreams come true and affirm her expertise and vast knowledge.



For my sweet mom, may your day be as bright as you are!! I love you!!






No comments:

Post a Comment