Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ah, amour!





"My love is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep;
The more I give to thee,
The more I have,
for both are infinite."

William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet




"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper
and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have."

Nicholas Sparks




"I love you like a fat kid loves cake!"

Scott Adams




"Love is when you realize he's as sexy as Woody Allen, as smart as Jimmy Connors,
as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger and nothing like Robert Redford--
but you'll take him anyway."

Judith Viorst




"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."

Paul McCartney




"Love is a fire--but whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house,
you can never tell."

Joan Crawford




"We love YOU!"

Carol, Paula and Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment